Paddle Features and Technologies
- Gen 3 patent pending edge grid technology releases internal pressure during unibody thermoforming
- Control enabled by the flexibility of the edge grid technology, excels in the speed of play, and still has the power to rival Gen 2 thermoforming paddles
- Increased sweet spot area via foamed edge and perimeter weighting
- Raw Toray T700 carbon fiber with longer lasting, finer textured finish provides maximum spin
- Extra-long handle ideal for two-handed backhand
The complete guide and review of Ronbus pickleball paddles
It offers similar power from the baseline as the Pulsar series but feels softer and is less poppy which makes it easier to reset balls and execute softer shots better than the Pulsar series but not quite as good as the two paddles mentioned above. Its combo of good baseline power and softer touch at the net makes it really attractive.