Crafted with precision and innovation, the new Pursuit Pro Raw Toray T700 Carbon Fiber Line of Paddles boast a revolutionary design unlike any other raw T700 paddles on the market.
Engage’s Pursuit Pro Paddles incorporate engineered layers, featuring an outer Raw T700 skin combined with inner, next generation application layers. Through a meticulous bonding process, the engineered layers adhere to Engage’s proprietary Control Pro ‘Black’ polymer core, directly enhancing the interaction (and influence) on the ball. This results in the surface and core ‘acting as one,’ holding the ball even longer (with a consistent compression and release) to enable the ultimate experience and playability. The dynamic fusion of these cutting-edge materials empowers players with unmatched control, increased spin capabilities, the right amount of power and a gentler impact (for heightened ball feel and precision), taking your game to new heights.
The MX Shape is an elongated paddle shape.
- Weight: 8.1-8.4oz (Standard)
- Paddle Length: 16.5″
- Paddle Width: 7.5″
- Handle Length: 5.75″
- Grip Circumference: 4.375″ (Actual grip sizes may vary up to 1/8″)
- Grip: High Tack Ultra Perforated Cushion
- Face: Raw Toray T700 Carbon Fiber
- Core: Control Pro ‘Black’ Polymer Honeycomb
- Core Thickness (6.0 Edition): 16mm thick core for maximum control and feel
- Edge Guard: Cyclone Low-profile Vinyl
- Made in USA
- Raw Toray T700 Carbon Fiber + Inner Application Layer: Proprietary layering and bonding technology (with the Raw T700 exposed outer surface) provides maximum texture and friction between the ball and surface for unmatched spin.
- Vortex Barrier Edge Technology: Next generation composite has been injected into the outer cells for weight distribution and vibration control.
- Uniform Guard Technology: The edge guard and paddle are bonded for improved force distribution.
- Counter Balance Technology: The balance point of the paddle is lowered for quicker hand speed and less arm fatigue.
- Control Pro Black Polymer Core: Proprietary innovation creates the softest core in the market which controls the rate of paddle compression and rebound rate.
- Optimized to pass most stringent community noise requirements.
- Vibration dampening: (via multiple technologies) to reduce the tendency for tennis elbow and arm fatigue.