Please note this is a non-USAPA paddle and not for tournaments.
With a new look that resembles the Poach Advantage Premium line of paddles and now has a new TEXTURED SKIN.
The Status is a true bargain and one of best (if not #1) paddle in the low-priced Pickleball paddle market. Great for those looking to get into the game and casual players. Polymer core with a soft textured skin that holds the ball to provide plenty of power, an enhanced feel and more control. It also looks great.
The Status paddle is the best made low-cost paddle on the market made with the same premium trim and grips found on higher-end paddles. Most other paddles in the same price range have plastic trims with thin over-grip type grips. Not the Status.
- Polymer core and soft composite skin
- Designed to meet the strictest community noise restrictions
- Textured skin for spin and ball placement
- Large surface area - 15.5" long x 8.1" wide
- Weight 7.7 - 8.2 oz
- Industry standard 5" grip length and 4.25" circumference.
- Colors: Fierce Yellow and Ice Blue
Approved for recreational play and non-USAPA sanctioned tournaments.